Vodafone Malta
Activities in Malta, Gozo and Comino. Visit our day tours, cruises and excursions. Included are lunch, transfer from and to your accommodation and ...

Permit / Entering Malta

Online since: 09. April 2013

Entry for EU and EEA Citizens

All you need to enter Malta is a valid passport or ID card. Children’s ID cards are accepted if they bear a picture. Temporary passports and ID cards are still not accepted.

Foreigners living in the EU on a permit, as well as carriers of travel documents for foreigners, have to apply for a permit at the Maltese embassy in their respective EU country. It takes about four weeks to process the application.

Entry with a Schengen Permit

On 21 December 2007, Malta joined the Schengen Convention. This means that visitors with a Schengen Permit can enter Malta without having to apply for another permit.

Entry / Permit for Citizens of Third Countries (Non-EU and EEA citizens)

You will find more information on permits at the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.mfa.gov.mt/

S. Wagner

Further reading on this subject (from our online bookshop):
Vodafone Sim Card Pack MALTA
Vodafone Sim-Karte (Prepaid-Card) for Malta.

... mehr
TOP Expats Package
The TOP Expats Package exists of ...
- The MAZE - Street Atlas from Malta and Gozo
- Vodafone PrePaid-Card
- Tou ... mehr
Learn Maltese - Why not? (Workbook)
This Workbook is intended to complement the original Learn Maltes; Why not? Like its predecessor, it is divided into 24 lessons, each of which concent ... mehr

Your comment:



Spam (please enter the numbers to prevent spam): 

Note: Your comment will be published after the approval of an admin. Please be aware that the comment hast to refer to the article of this page.
In other cases, please use our forum.

Admin writes:
No comment has been published yet.


About Us | Contact | Terms and Conditions to use this website | Copyright 2013 - 2018 idotravelto.com